This long lock down period has been encouraging our collective culinary, artistic and photographic talents. We have really appreciated all the recent pictures of fantastic looking fish dishes that our customers have been posting on Instagram.
To add our bit to the sharing enthusiasm and to add some extra fun and incentive we have been running a Fish photo contest. The prize is nothing less than one of our new jute shopping bags not to mention the kudos, bragging rights and the inevitable envy of your friends.
With so many fantastic images it was a tough choice. A big thank you to everybody who joined in and posted a tasty image. However we did select two worthy winners @hal7474 and @freddienicholls1 . Many congratulations to them both.
You can see all the images from photo contest finalists here >>
Fish Photo Contest Season Two
It has been a lot of fun and customers are posting more great images so we are all set for another round with more shopping bags up for grabs.
How to enter
Post your picture (It needs to be you own work) either in preparation or the finished fish dish and tag us (walter_purkis_fishmonger) in your post. BBQ pictures very welcome. Post as many as you like (as long as you visit us for the ingredients). Anything from our product range can be included. If you already posted in this way during the last month don’t worry you are automatically included.
How To Enter Fish Photo Contest 2 & Small Print
- If not already doing so make sure you are following us @walter_purkis_fishmonger
- To enter, post on Instagram your own photo of your fish dish and tag us @walter_purkis_fishmonger – Thats it! (You can also enter via Twitter if that is your preferred social channel. our tag there is @purkisandsons)
- We are open for entries posted from 1st June 2020 and closes 31st July 2020. If you have already posted and tagged then you will be automatically included
- We will announce the winners on this site and social channels in early August.
- Judges decision is final.
- Prizes to be collected from the shop
- Copyright and all other rights remain that of the photographer
- Any photograph submitted to this competition maybe used by Walter Purkis & Sons on their website or other promotional material
- Competition is open for UK residents only
- This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram (or Twitter) in any way