The Coronavirus has created extraordinary and disrupted times, as local fishmongers we are want to doing our best to keep our shops open providing our customers and local community with the best fresh fish we can find.
- At the moment we are getting a good level of supply from the ports and markets around the country. It is likely as the coronavirus continues to spread and impact the UK there will be further disruption which will be reflected in the selection on our counter. Government advice may also have an impact. We will be keeping a close watch on the situation and adapt as required.
- In addition to fresh fish we are keeping the our freezer well stocked, so that we can continue to serve you for as long as possible.
- As a food shop we always adhere to the Government and health and safety guidelines to ensure our displays and food handling are safe. In the current crisis we are taking extra precautions to protect our customers and staff.
- We are limiting the number of customers entering the shop at one time to allow a safe distance for shoppers and staff alike
- We recommend that all out customers follow the current guidelines and advice to minimise the risk of infection; namely wash or sanitise you hands regularly and when in a public space allow a safe social distance for all.
We thank all of our customers for their loyalty and support during this uncertain time. Things are changing everyday and advice from the Government will develop, we will follow closely and adjust accordingly. You can check this website or follow our social media channels for our updates.
We have the ingredients in our shops but if you want some recipe inspiration or cooking tips take a look at the hundreds of recipes we have on our blog >> . You can find ideas for meals that will please the whole family or a lighter supper for two. Whatever you choose a tasty meal will make being stuck at home just that bit better.